Monday, January 11, 2016

Wimpy kid vs Big nate

 Wimpy kid vs big nate

Hello my name is Tymour .Im not sure which book I like better wimpy kid or big nate.Im thinking of one and I think my favorite is wimpy kid because after I saw old school I loved it.The last book I read of wimpy kid was old school and the last book I read from big nate was the crowd goes wild.Doesnt mean that if big nate isn't my favorite I don't like it.Im really looking forward to find out which ones you like better.About the wimpy kid you and your family can watch some movies of wimpy kid my favorite movie of wimpy kid is dog days it's comedy enjoy watching.About big nate it's not a movie but the book is a funny comec book check out these books at borders bookworm and more enjoy it's also for any ages adults children and grandparents


                                                                                      Jeff Kinney 
                                                                          
                                                                              Jeff Kinney wrote diary of the 
                                                                                 
                                                                                wimpy kid he  wrote 10 books his latest book was.    
                                                                   Old school.                    
                                                                             
               
        Lincoln pierce
Lincoln pierce wrote big Nate  I don't know how many books he wrote but he wrote a lot 

13 comments:

  1. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘½πŸ’€

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😁πŸ‘ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š☺️πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸŽ…πŸ‘»πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ή

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog I like diary of a wimpy kid (Alhassan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog I like diary of a wimpy kid (Alhassan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice I really choose diary of a wimpy kid because it is hilarious ( ZIAD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Aleeza) In my opinion Big Nate has 3 �� up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the diary of the wimpy kid is better because it has cool hand writing and I understand it better than BIG NATE.I am giving it a thumbs up πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tymour your blog is really nice and I vote for big Nate coz it is really funny.(Ananya)

    ReplyDelete