Monday, January 11, 2016

Video games

By laith shahrour 4sk
Hello my name is laith today to am going to talk or compare about two video games the first one is minecraft . Minecraft is a  creative game  it has a little bit of math it has adventure , survival and creative 
You can build anything . And it has mods  . You create games. in my opinion what I dislike  about minecraft that all the blocks are a square and you need to craft them . What I like about it is that there is no rule . The graphics are amazing .  And now I am going to compar terraria . Terraria is similur to minecraft . You can craft . The monsters come the whole day something common about minecraft and terraria the blocks shape are square . In my opinion Terrarias graphic is not as good as minecraft graphic . The monsters are archere lolo zombies banana man eye of lolos
This is a picture of terraria and minecraft . Who inspired me is poppularmmos . And I had a little bit of help from zayd .



4 comments: