Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ariana grande vs Adam Levine

Hello my name is Tymour and my friends Omar and Alhassan were going to compare Ariana  Grande and Adam Levine.People say they like Adam Levine because of how good his songs are I don't like it when people say they like Ariana grande more because she's a girl you should like them because they sing well.My opinion is I like both because there really good singers now let's go ahead to Omar's  opinion I believe Adam Levine and Ariana grande are equal it's my opinion .Now let's go to Alhassans opinion I like them exactly the same there very good singers.So we all agree that we like both of them because they are really good singers.comment down below you like better Ariana grande or Adam Levine.



Ariana grandees last song was focus
That song is so catchy ....🎶.focus on me focus🎶 
                                                                             Adam Levines last song was locked away or lost 
                                                                             Stars I don't know I haven't heard a lot of songs 
                                                                              By Adam Levine.


                                                                                 


1 comment: