Thursday, January 7, 2016

My coolest games



I'm Zayd


hello ,I'm Zayd. I'm going do my top 4 favourite games on the pc. I'm going to say what's

Image result for rust game logoImage result for gmodImage result for cod advanced warfaregood about it and bad. bad thing you need to pay to play these games. you can buy these games on steam and others. 4. Don't Starve. its a survival animated game. it includes crafting starving but not thirst. shipwrecked version costs 17.00 AED it needs the normal don't starve to play that costs 46.AED. when I bought the game it was on sale. what I hate about the game is that it has no npc's  stands for non player character. 3.Gmod also called Garry's mod is a sandbox multiplayer game that adds npc's and lots of stuff. you can get addons normally called mods are kind of fun but some are extremely fun. what I hate about the game is that some addons don't work and this is the third favourite but the to others are best. 2.Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare normally called cod. advanced warfare is a first person shooter that has multiplayer and campaign. I hate the fact that the team that helped the character is actually evil. 1.Rust is a survival game that's adds a lot of collecting , fighting , eating , raiding , rage and more. it has beautiful landscape and graphics. that's my blog hope you enjoyed ( : bye.

2 comments: