Saturday, January 9, 2016

Electronics vs. nature

Hi everyone, I am omar and this is electronics vs. nature ,so lets go.

electronics

what I enjoy most about electronics is that, whatever you want to do there is an app, game and much more. its like everything you need in one little device. They have alot of companies to buy from and no matter how small or big the problem it can always be fixed. personally I only have two problems they will get broken easily and the fact that they take a long time to make, so thats it for the devices now onto nature.

nature
Nature is great whenever you need to go somewhere you can go outside there are billions of ways to spend such as climbing, exercize and much more. If you dont have any way to create a day, go to your new no wi-fi journey of  happieness. I enjoy electronics as much as anybody  but, just remember nature is as good as electricity.

2 comments:

  1. Omar I love your blog its
    Amazing how did you think of that I pick both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you told your experience about nature and electronics.

    ReplyDelete