Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I will miss my best friend

 
Hello my name is Tymour and now I have something really sad to tell you my friend is going to America for one year I will miss him so much.My best friends name is Ali he so funny and kind we sometimes go into a fight but the funny thing is 40 minutes later we forget about it my teacher and so many more will miss him but I will miss him the most.When I heard Ali saying the news I tried not to cry but when I went home I did.He's coming back in 2017 and that's a lot for me I wish him a safe flight and I hope he enjoys .But there is a chance of him coming back in 2 months if he doesn't like it there my friend Omar will be missing him to.We used to have a group in break time wile we eat and now it's not complete it really broke my heart when I heard the news I'm really looking forward to visiting him.Me and Ali met in grade 2 and now where in grade 4 comment down below if you have been sad because you lost a best friend like Ali .

 




Ali means a lot to me and I will never forget him 


I WILL MISS MY BEST FRIEND A LOT

4 comments: