Thursday, January 21, 2016

Enar's field trip blog


Yesterday was field trip day for grade 4.  We went to Kidzania.  I was super excited to go.  I had been before with my family, so I already knew how fun it was going to be.  On the bus ride to Dubai Mall, everybody was really noisy.  My teacher and I wanted to go to sleep.  I was in a group with three people: Adam, Ziad and Enar (me!).  First, we played games.  Then, we had lunch.  I had pizza.  Then, we played some more.  Some of my favorite things were the radio station, the airplane, and I learned how bake cake.  I got to eat the cake, too.  We got back to school at one o'clock.  

13 comments:

  1. OMG enar that is are ally cool and awesome blog I really love it.you are awesome at blogging my friend.😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Enar!!!
    This comment is from Flavia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Enar this is beautiful and awesome blog by Anja to Enar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enar nice blog it is short but it is amazing nice job Enar 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😸👱🏿👮🎅💀👲👷👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👾👾👾👾👹👹👺👺👺👴🏼💩💩💩💩💩💩👾👾🙇👸👸👸👸👸👲👳🏿

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Enar I like your blog (Alhassan) 😀😀😀👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸

    ReplyDelete