Thursday, January 28, 2016

Apple vs Samsung

Hello my name is Alhassan and today i going to compare Apple to Samsung. Most people like Apple more than Samsung Apple was made in April 1, 1976 in Cupertino, Calaforina, United States Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, Steve Woznia these are the people who found Apple.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs and Ronald Wayne and Steve Woznia on April 1, 197, to develop and sell personal computers. it was incorporated as a Apple Computer. inc. on January 3, 1977, and was renamed as Apple inc. on January 9, 2007, to reflect its shifted focus toward consumer electronics.
Now I will move on to Samsung well I like Samsung phones and the good thing about Samsung is that when you down lode a game it down lode so fast in my opinion in Ipad I like Apple and in Phones I like Samsung and APP 
  THANK YOU FOR READING

5 comments: