Friday, January 8, 2016

Comparing FIFA 16 to Cartoon Network App

Hello my name is Alhassan and I am going to talk about comparing FIFA16 to the Cartoon Network app. I am going to start with fifa 16. There are Not only men in fifa 16 there are even woman. FIFA 16 was made in September 22 2015. FIFA was found on May 21 1904 in Paris and the delegates are from Belgium, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. The unifying the laws of the game make it fair and clear for all the players setting the foundation for all future football development. Santiago Berabeu stadium is one of the most famous stadiums.

Now we are going to move on to the cartoon network app. Did you know that there is a channel called cartoon network .The cartoon network app is about clips / videos that you see in the channel and you could play games and learn new characters. Sometimes there are new games that you could try. The name of this app is called “CartoonNetwork.co.uk”. Unfortunately, this app is only on laptops and computers but there is another app called “CartoonNetwork.com”. This app is on laptops, computers, iPad and iPhone. I can't say which one I like the most because I like both of them.



By: Alhassan :)
Date: 8 Jan., 2016

5 comments:

  1. Great job but i don't understand how you compare those two by Tymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but......... The crazy thing about it is that how on earth would you compare a cartoon channel to a iPad game......
    But I still like it a lot
    Listen to my feedback. From Ali in 4LC. On Tymours iPad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it but I don't really get it so good try

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one that wrote "I like it but I don't really get it so good try" was me Arzu

    ReplyDelete